- This event has passed.
Minneapolis Cider Company Grand Opening “Ciderbration”
August 3, 2019 – August 5, 2019
An event every day that begins at 2:00 am, repeating until August 4, 2019
Minneapolis Cider Company’s grand opening “Ciderbration” is taking place August 2-4 with a full lineup of events all weekend long. They are debuting some unique and one-of-a-kind cocktails featuring their Royale Cider and bourbon barrel-aged cider along with a pop-up dog park among some other great activities.
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE
· 3 p.m.: Cidery opens
· 4-9 p.m.: Food available from El Jefe Cocina & Bar
· 4-7 p.m.: Brand new Royale Cider cocktail demonstration & sampling
· 8 p.m.: New cocktail release: Oak Savanna—A barrel-aged, Minnesota made riff on a Manhattan
· 8-11 p.m.: Cocktail party with live music from Southside Aces Louis Armstrong Quintet and s’more making on the patio
· 10 a.m.: Free Alchemy 365 A10 Class—a blend of yoga and cardio exercise
· 11 a.m.: Cidery Opens
· 11 a.m.-8 p.m.: Food truck open (TBA)
· 12 p.m.: Raspberry Fields Forever popsicle release
· 1-5 p.m.: Seed to Cider education session including U of M new apple variety tasting, grafting demo, apple pressing and cidermaking demos
· 5 p.m.: Bourbon barrel-aged cider release
· 5-8 p.m.: Additional live acoustic music (TBA)
· 8-10 p.m.: Live Music by Zachary Scot Johnson
· 11 a.m.: Cidery opens
· 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: Brunch from Northbound Smokehouse + bloody mary cider cocktail release + pop-up dog park with Wags & Whiskers Animal Rescue of MN adoption event; Nail trimmings for $10 donation from Pawlished Pets Grooming Salon
· 3-5 p.m.: Live music by Joshua Schmidt
For more details visit: https://minneapoliscider.co/event-calendar/the-grand-opening-ciderbration.